Monday, April 30, 2012

Drying Racks for 3D Laminate components

Recently I received a call from a company who just got a press. They said they were looking for drying racks and that when asking around people recommend that they call me. I was so happy to hear this because it signifies that people know I will go the extra mile and if I dont know the answer I'll find it out. So I looked through my notes and right away found the following site which sells carts for drying thermofoil doors and other components.

shopcartsusa.com

Cost $325 for Drying Tower DT-50. 50 shelves 25 per side
This is the price the last I checked however it may change by the time you read this post.

If you are ever looking for something or need pressing assistance please dont hesitate to ask. Also if its a topic or product that you do not want me to publish on this blog you can also request that as well. 

Dackor does sell tools at www.dackor.com/tools however we do not currently carry drying racks.


No comments: